PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
I whipped these up quickly for a friend’s birthday! I used this cupcake recipe, and a chocolatized version of my peanut butter icing.
- ½ cup (114 g) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 50 g semisweet chocolate, melted
- 50 g peanut butter (I used all natural with no salt or sugar added)
- ½ tbsp. milk
- pinch of salt
- Beat butter on a low-medium speed until fluffy.
- Add icing sugar until well combined, and then add vanilla
- Melt chocolate and add to icing
- Add the peanut butter, milk, and salt, and mix at a medium speed until well mixed.