My sister saw my other sprinkley treats and she decided she wanted something also, so I made some cookie butter bars. I also got to use my new plate from Anthropologie!! You always have to find the right colour scheme between dishes and food, so it can be really satisfying when you find a good one!
COOKIE BUTTER BARS (adapted from Sprinklebakes)
- 224 g (1 cup) butter
- 1 cup cookie butter*
- 180 g (2 cups) graham crumbs
- 320 g (2.5 cups) icing sugar
- 140 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 120 g (1/2 cup) heavy cream
- salt (I used Hawaiian black lava salt)
- Line a 9″ X 13″ pan with wax/parchment paper (you’re not baking this so either works fine).
- Melt the butter and cookie butter together on low heat.
- Once the butter mixture has fully melted, add the graham crumbs and icing sugar in and stir until evenly mixed.
- Press the mixture down into the lined pan until you have an even layer everywhere.
- Heat the cream until just boiling, and pour over the chocolate chips. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Use an offset spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer.
- Sprinkle salt over the chocolate
- Refrigerate until everything sets (~1 hour)